We love our Fork; in fact it was love at first sight. Really. It matches my favorite Wusthof Knife, its handle is made out of the same high quality material, (POM) and it is built, really built tough.
It’s a solid tang piece of metal which means it is full length and solidly riveted into the handle. It has three tines that are sharp; sharp enough to pierce whatever it is you are trying to lift.
It solves a multitude of problems:-
- makes it easy to lift a chicken out of a stockpot; or a brisket
- makes it easy to lift a turkey out of a roasting pan; even easier with two of these
- makes carrying a heavy joint a piece of cake as it puts you in control
- makes carving easier as you can easily hold the joint still whilst carving
- you can also carve between the tines
- gives you back the confidence after nearly dropping a joint using conventional methods
Fork won’t make you a better cook, but it will make you better in the kitchen or outside at the BBQ.
OK but what how does it come?
It comes boxed, shrunk wrapped and ready to give or receive. It looks good, and you will enjoy it as soon as you receive it. It has three plastic tine covers which you can either throw away, or keep; up to you.
Give it a quick rinse and its ready to go.
If you pass your email along during the sign up process , you will receive a free ebook that you can download.
You can also feel good, asDC Homewares gives $2 from the sale of every fork to Common Threads.
So to sum up, its solid, comfortable and comes with a free eBook and prompts a donation. Is that it?
No there is more; Fork by Prep’d comes with a 12 month guarantee against manufacturing defects. All the risk is on us.
Want one now? Head on over to Amazon and it can be yours in no time!